Improvisation is the rock guitarist’s bane. Well, I challenge that assumption. Rock guitarists can improvise just as well as blues and jazz players, they just need some guidance.
If there’s anything every guitar player secretly wants to know, it’s flamenco guitar. Spanish guitar.
A little trick I found somewhere down the road for cleaning grime off of my fretboard without spending tons of money on guitar cleaning products
An excellent theme of an excellent movie, goes to show that you can do more with four chords (Dm, Am, F, C) than with tons of reharmonization and complex harmonies
There’s a joke that goes: What does a guitar player do 25% of the time? Tune his guitar. And what does he do on the other 75%? Play on an out-of-tune guitar.